A Wellness + Travel Retreat for Women
Mandala Springs Wellness Centre, California
October 20 – 24, 2022
Join us on a five-day exclusive retreat to help you rediscover your true self,
find your own path and boost your well-being.
This will be an unforgettable, once-in-a-lifetime experience.
Drawing on the wisdom of best-selling authors, life coaches, activists, award-winning photographers and entrepreneurs, Women’s Travel Wisdom features inspiring speakers and hands-on workshops in a natural, serene setting.
Presented by women’s travel leaders JourneyWoman and Girls’ Guide to Paris
“This is an invitation for women to share their wisdom, embrace different perspectives and help cultivate shared values to make the world a better place through travel.” – Carolyn Ray, JourneyWoman
“If you’re a woman looking for inspiration and shared wisdom to guide you on your life’s journey, this experience is for you.”
-Doni Belau, CEO and Founder, Girls’ Guide to Paris & Beyond
Six reasons you need this:
- You love to travel, you tell your friends it feeds your soul
- You are just finding your own voice
- You believe in practicing mindfulness but know its difficult sometimes
- You know you aren’t too young or too old – you are just right
- You don’t want to be stifled, suppressed, or restrained anymore
- You are ready to use your feminine power for good
Prepare for a Life-Changing Experience:Keynote Speakers
Discover Mandala Springs
A stunning 200-acre mountain retreat
Nestled high in the Mayacamas Mountains, Mandala Springs Wellness Retreat Center gives you room to breathe — and is the ideal setting to help you rejuvenate, relax and refresh.
While you’re at Mandala Springs, you’ll enjoy:
- Wellness center and yoga room
- Delicious, vegetarian meals
- Comfortable rooms
- Hiking Trails
- Star Gazing
- Free time
- Nature Photography
- Alcohol and drug-free detox time
Comfortable, relaxed rooms
The choice is yours: rustic lodges, cabins, cottages – or even RVs, tents or glamping! There are many options available, including:
- Private room and bathroom
- Private room and shared bathroom
- Shared room, shared bathroom
- Kitchens available in some cottages
- Glamping tents
- RV Site
All prices include food, activities, and all sessions through the five days plus parking.
There will also be a private Facebook group for us to connect with prior to the event.
Plus we’ll have some zoom calls to get to know each other – by the time you arrive, we’ll all be good friends.
Purchase your tickets early and save!
Early-bird pricing (savings of up to $200) is available only until January 31st or until spaces sell out.